RETURN POLICY for Sip and Paint Classes :
NO REFUNDS. A store credit will be given for individuals cancelling with at least 24 hours notice. “No shows” with no notification will not be issued store credit. Parties of 5 or more must cancel 72 hours before the date of the class. (Please leave a voice message if calling after hours-910-502-0423) Please be on time for this event, GUESTS ARRIVING LATE MAY BE REFUSED AND NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
PRIVATE PARTY TERMS:
- The $100 deposit is refundable and it may applied to your party balance if all conditions are met.
- The remainder of your party balance is due upon the completion of the party and is based on the total guest count.
- Your deposit will be refunded if all your guests purchase their own tickets individually either online or at the door on your party date upon party completion
- If you cancel your event within 7 days of the party you will forfeit your deposit.
- If you cancel prior to 7 days you will receive store credit for deposit paid, a refund will not be issued for cancellation
- If the minimum guest requirement is not meant, the deposit will be applied to cover the difference
- Food and drinks are allowed in the studio, but please nothing that supplies it own heat source, like a Sterno or crock-pot.
- Private parties can be booked for any day and time of the week contingent upon staff and space availability.
- You must have a minimum of 8 people to book a private party. If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guest attending must be paid before the party can take place.
- You can choose your own 2 or 3 hour painting. The painting can be selected from our calendar or you can schedule a time to come into the store and view all of our paintings in the library.
- The cost for a 2 hour private party is $35.00 per person and a 3 hour private party is $45.00 per person. No discounts or promotions may be applied to a private party.
- The host of any private party will need to hold the reservation with a credit card number and a $100.00 deposit, that is non-refundable due to cancellations or date and time changes.
- The instructor, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, and aprons are provided by Sip and Paint CB.
- Everyone at the private party paints the same thing.
- Non-painting guest may attend for a fee of $15.00 per person
- Guest are welcome to bring food and beverages of choice. (Beer and Wine Only)
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so it would be a good idea to have your guests arrive promptly at party start time.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $75.00 and an additional $75.00 for each additional hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- Deposits are refunded at the end of the party, once ALL terms have been met.
BYOB Alcohol Policy
I agree that I am 21 years of age or older and will consume my alcoholic beverages responsibly. I release and waive any and all claims or action that may arise against Saltwater Surf Art DBA Sip and Paint Carolina Beach, its affiliates, successors or assigns as well as the owner and employees/contractors as a result of anything which occurs before, during or after my session including to but not limited to injury, loss, theft or damage to any person or property. By registering for this class I agree to these terms and conditions.